Premiers and Publicity

Who’d have thought it - publicity takes up a lot of time and energy! I had one whirlwind day starting with Channel 10’s (Australia) ’9 am with David and Kim’, and going on to another 11 interviews or photo shoots. It was a great day; interesting to see how different the questions were from different interviewers. My only regret is that I can’t duck into the station’s hair and make-up studio every time I go out - what a luxury that was!

But now we’re gearing up for the Australian premier at Sea World on Thursday 20th March - very exciting! I’m so thrilled that it’s worked out that I can go to both the Australian and the LA premiers.

I’ll be heading to the USA after the Aus premier, and Canada after the LA premier. My schedule isn’t finalised yet but should take in New York, possibly Washington DC, Minneapolis and LA. The public events definitely scheduled (apart from the CUT conference) are:

MINNEAPOLIS: READING & BOOK SIGNING, 27th March, 1:00 pm: at Barnes & Noble
8040 Wedgewood Lane
Maple Grove, MN 55369

28th March, Book signing at Public Library Conference

LOS ANGELES: READING AND BOOK SIGNING, 29 MARCH, 2:00 pm at BORDERS
3700 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90453

SANTA MONICA: WENDY ORR & PAULA MAZUR IN CONVERSATION RE NIM’S ISLAND
31 March, 7 or 7:30 pm, Santa Monica Library, Main Branch.


More as I discover it...

But at least the most important thing is organised - the house sitters for our dog Bear. He loves this family almost as much as he loves ours, and they love him back. So they’re always the first people to phone when a trip is planned.

3:14 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Labels: